- Ideas on how to hang photos on a wall.
- desk nook
- I must have this.
- See what your monthly budget should look like.
- Poolside elegance.
- 21 Things Your Burglar Won’t Tell You! Put your car keys by your bed at night. If you hear someone breaking in, just push the panic button on your key fob. All the neighbors will hear. Lots of good ideas to keep safe in this post.
- Adding crown molding to top and bottom of Target bookcase.
- LOVE IT!! Secret room! Bookcases mounted on French doors – this is way too cool to forget
- Step away and look at the big picture. Have you chosen curtains with a golden hue in your dining room? Center your table in front of the windows and hang a silver ceiling fixture; when you walk into the space, you’ll see how one complements the other.
- Eternity bed for all the pets and family
- skull wallpaper – this is for Jason and his man cave.
- Remove urine stains (from potty training or pets) from a mattress, upholstered furniture, carpet, etc. Pour 8 oz. hydrogen peroxide into a measuring cup, add 3T baking soda and stir till dissolved. Pour into a spray bottle, add a drop or two of dishwashing soap (Dawn, Palmolive, etc). Shake it up then spray it on the stained area. When it dries, the stain should be gone. (Test in an inconspicuous place first to be sure the solution doesnt remove the color from the fabric.)
- Great school paper organization station!